Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scrapapple BAP

Hey hey..
So I am really liking the 'Build-a-page' LO's that I've been creating with my local group of ladies...
Our very first BAP LO had 8 steps that needed to be done and each of us that wanted to play along took it in turns to add a step that each of us had to follow before we started the next step, so below I have listed the steps and my end result for the challenge...

1. Use a stencil, template or stamps on the background of your LO covering the entire space. Also add a border.
2. Add your own embellies, no brought ones. Also add some chipboard.
3. Add your pic but layer it 5-6 times with different papers from your scrap stash.
4. Add a sticker.
5. Add a title but only use numerals for eg. 7.7.13 or 10...
6. Make a tag embellishment for your journalling.
7. Use the colour yellow.
8. Use a technique you haven't used for a long time, for eg. heat embossing, flocking, stamping, gold leaf whatever tickles your fancy. (my step)
My LO is of my precious lil girl posing for a series of pics but I absolutely loved this one...such spark she really does light up my life!!! Love her to the moon and back...
TFL Em x;)
P.s I'll be back in a few days with my challenge entry for SUYS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment