Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sorry peeps...

I have a lot of LO's to show so I will post them here over the next few days, sorry for being slack but life's a little hectic and I've been unwell so unfortunately I have not been keeping up with my blog....
My new years resolution was to do at least 3 online challenges (SFS monthly's) per month and as I have done that I'm pretty happy to say I've done 40+ since November 2012 YAY!!! The Easter crop that was held over at SFS was a big week where I managed to punch out 11 LO's...& I loved it!!!
Maybe next years resolution might have to be that I must upload a LO or at least blog once a wk, I will only have one baby at home as my girl starts prep next year :(...
I must say even in the last 10 months my scrapbooking has evolved and in every challenge I have done I love the end result and it becomes my new favourite LO..
I'll be back shortly with some LO's for you to enjoy and get some inspiration from... TFL
Cheers Em ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment