Sunday, September 8, 2013

July quote chall 4 SFS...

Hey hey....so here is the LO I entered and I really have been trying to add a lot more washi tape onto my LO's as I have an addiction to it and therefore I have accumulated quite a collection of more than 130 rolls....Cray Cray!! I know right....anyhow on my black card stock I layered a few strips of washi in different varieties then I grabbed my AC studio calico sundrifter template and using texture paste I added a good layer of it and after removing the template I hit it with my heat gun and WOW what an awesome effect...the texture paste basically had a balloon effect under it and then I just pushed it back onto the page with my fingers to get the rippled effect, I thought this was totally awesome!! I layered my pic onto 2 different colours of card to mat it and added it to my LO with a prima flower, 2x resin flowers from D-Lish, a brad from a kit I got a looooong time ago I think it was from crate paper, a pink page runner from charms creations and using AC thickers and my handwriting I added the quote which was "family where life begins & love never ends"....this quote fitted perfectly for the pic and the end result was fantastic...TFL
Cheers Em x ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment