Thursday, September 12, 2013

Aug sketch & quote chall at SFS...

So this sketch is right up my alley and as I had just gotten some photos developed from pixie photos I had two that I really wanted to scrap and to kick it off I scrapped my boy in charms sketch using some bits and pieces I've collected and kept in safe keeping such as the ribbon with a knot in it that I got off a paper bag at a fundraiser I went to a few years back and the brown paper bag with the chevron print on it I got as a gift bag from a recent SU launch party I attended...I loved it and couldn't bring myself yo throw it away and the added bonus of it being somewhere to put my hidden journalling....Winning I think sooooo!! The wooden frame is from freckled fawn which I purchased from "D-Lish Scraps" along with the tiny resin rose...I love that store...I've added a "charms creations" page runner that I had planned to use on another LO but I liked it here so fingers crossed I get another one of them it's pretty cool....

The quote definitely fits the picture on my next LO of my beautiful princess and the other picture I had picked out to use from our pixie photo shoot... The quote being "A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear" and isn't it ever!!! Such a beauty inside and out!!! Very basic LO but I have used a template "cherry blossom" from TCW and texture paste in which I heat set a pink polka dot doily & 2 pins from "D-Lish scraps"...a "Charms creations" lush lollipop and lots of scrap pieces of paper that seems never ending, I'm sure it multiplies overnight lol.....
TFL. happy scrapping Em ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment