Friday, August 12, 2016



Sooooooooooooooooooooooo its been a realllllllllllllllllllllllly long time since I blogged and it has taken me all afternoon to be able to sign back into my account lol....... Oh the joys.....

Anyhoo, hello there if anybody is reading this can you please leave me a comment...

I have decided that it is time that I got my MOJO back for scrappin'.....

I really hope to meet a few of my cyber friends at the next Flutterby Retreat being held at Lake Keepit, the Retreat is called "Create by the Lake".... Who else is going??  I'm very excited to be finally meeting Neet (Anita Rodway) as I just love her style of scrapping and I think she is A-mazing!!!  Lots of other talented ladies will be there too and I'm excited to be able to spend a few days with all of them too...;)

OMG.... I'm a little shocked with how long its been since I blogged on here, time really flies when you're having FUN!!  Hopefully my next post will be of a layout..

Love Em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment