Thursday, September 12, 2013

ScrapApple BAP...CRAFT class LO mixed media

So I frequent a lil craft group on every second Friday and they asked me if I would like to do a mixed media type class and well of course I said YES!! Only being new to it all myself I was a lil anxious about trying to show a bunch of lovelies how to "get messy"...so a couple of days leading up to the class I spent choosing my colours then spritzing, spraying and giving my LO some texture...using dylusions ink spray and glimmer mist on the base and leaving it to dry overnight then adding some jo sonjas texture paste using my studio calico chevron template I then heat set it dry so I could move things along quickly... I stamped a couple of graph images onto my background for further dimension some washi tape and added the title (which are stickers I brought from kaisercraft a few years back and have decided I need to use them up but I traced around them with my black pen to give it a bit of a boost as they seemed to be blending into the background a bit too much)...the next step was to do a stitched border so I trimmed my white card stock down and stitched a bling bit of card stock to it to keep the shimmer thing happening...my step was to add some bling a brad or some sequins in which I used a long strip of aqua rhinestones from kaisercraft that I cut into intervals and gave a chevron effect with them, which I love!!! Other steps included layering the photo and using some material in which I have used some of "charms creations" gorgeous embellishments such as a super star a page runner and a lollipop...finally I stuck it all down and wallah!!!
I LOVE IT!! TFL
Happy scrapping Em ;) xo

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh yes! Just LOVE this Emma... the colours are gorgeous and the Charms embellies are the perfect match!!! Gorgeous!!! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete