Friday, August 12, 2016

Easter crop-a-thon @ SFS Saturday entries...

So first up the colour challenge was aqua, black and white plus add a colour of your choice and my choice was yellow (which is quite popular atm)...on this LO I have used a charms creations page runner and handmade flower....from D-lish I have used washi tape, resin roses and 2 x flair buttons but I altered the chevron one from being white/aqua to aqua/black/yellow using a lil washi tape to cover the aqua up and alternate the other ink colours so it would suit my LO, I love it...

The quote challenge for today was to use the quote "the most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it's all that matters"...and I love this LO as I've wanted to do the sprays of colour for So long and I think it looks fantastic!!
TFL cheers Em ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment