Monday, July 29, 2013

June colour chall for SFS...

So this months colour combo was Red, teal, pink and yellow...to be honest I actually started this LO months ago but lost my scrapjo as to do what with it...when I saw this colour combo I realized I was just missing some yellow, so on went the drops of paint the flowers, a Charms creations yellow heavenly heart and yellow American crafts thickers that are foam/glitter and gorgeous!! The quote i used on this LO was a challenge set by Noel's over at scrapapples "How do you spell love?"-piglet "You don't spell it you feel it...."-pooh...
Love this LO it turned out way better than I anticipated...just wish my hand writing was much nicer..:(
TFL cheers Em x;)

P.S. Have you ever given an old LO a facelift or finished one you lost the mojo to complete?

No comments:

Post a Comment