Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SFS Quote Chall Feb 2013

So the quote was "so blessed to have you in my life"....I had this picture sitting on my scrap table for a couple of wks when the quote was announced and I knew as soon as I read it that this pic was the exact one I needed....I love the photo and it took me a while to decide what colours I wanted to use on this layout...the back ground paper was one I had stored for quite some time, I have no idea what brand it is even but I liked it a lot...then the banners I hand cut them all and inked them to suit the LO...then the quote??? Hmmmmm...well I had some pale yellow fabric thickers in my stash that I would never (ever) use as I'm a lover of brights...so I grabbed my inks and started inking them all with colours to tie into my background paper and I must say I think all those thickers will be used up quite quickly and maybe I will buy more afterall (to do the same thing with over and over ;);)...) a few paint drops and a gorgeous purple charms runner and woot woot baby I love, love, love the end result...
TFL love Em xo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment