Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sfs colour challenge for Feb 2013!!

Ok so the colour challenge was red, green and craft...I have submitted 2 LO's for this challenge this month...

"Got my suck on" quote came from teenagers these days refer to the hand gesture my boy is doing as "Rock on" so I altered it a lil lol...again with the washi tape background and hidden journalling card behind the bottom photo, I really like this LO as I am a lover I bright colours...
My next LO was a pic taken Christmas 2011 and it's probably the only good one from that year as we had a new puppy in the house and we couldn't keep the kids still long enough to pose for photos lol...I have used glimmer mists and distressed my pattern papers and I'm a huge fan of Charms Creations and they are making their way onto all of my LO's ATM and I'm also loving ACETATE what a great way to add another element!!! Hope you enjoy today's blog...
TFL much love Em x;)

No comments:

Post a Comment